una marca con una popularidad creciendo, vendedor rápido y honesto, te envía lo que pides, artículos 100% fiables Populadidad a brand with a growing ,Articles 100 % reliable
My reasons (before buying it):
1. My focus torch always ruined my GoPro videos, especially in low light conditions, making everything over-exposed in the video. Solution? Wide-angle torch!
2. I also needed a smaller torch to clamp on the GoPro pole.
3. it is 860 lumen. Not too dim, not too bright (as to scare off creatures or blind your mates) and it is palm sized and uses one 18650 batt.
Reasons to love it underwater:
1. The width is really...wide! Double the size of the normal focus light. During night dives, that means you'll be able to spot things more easily, or if you're the guard in the rear of the group, it also increases team safety. 860 lumen also can good penetration underwater. I know I will always use this torch as my lead torch now.
2. GoPro. Yes, this torch finally makes my night dive videos usable.
3. Recently I also noticed that many folks use it as their camera light.
Ordered Archon D11V XM-L after reading several reviews on underwater video lights for the GoPro. Archon was named as a good, low cost alternative light.I live in US,i was thinking it will take a long time delivered to me,but just 5days,i got it, good!
Found them to be excellent dive flood light for video and stills, used in UK waters where they shone through alot of murky water. Have two mounted on tray arms.
Make sure they are clamped really tight, as you turn them on and off from a rotary switch which is nice and stiff (hopefully this will prevent flooding), will be recommending to dive buddies
I finally got to use two of these lights with my GoPro during three night dives in Bonaire last week.
I was already impressed with their brightness when testing in a dark room, but I was *very* impressed with the lights under water.
The beam was wide (the two lights easily filled the GoPro's wide angle view)and light intensity was even with no hotspots.
Looking back at the videos, I would guess the lights had a usable illumination distance of 30+ feet in the clear Bonaire waters.
I noticed minimal dimming after running on high for 40+ minutes using the following batteries.
I ordered 2 flashlights. Work perfectly.
Fast shipping and in good condition.
A real deal at this price!