ARCHON (Austrian pupil) DM10/WM16 Underwater Photographing Light is a portable diving photography lights. It is designed lightweight, easy to carry, with a professional photography warm light, can illuminate the true color of the original underwater objects, so divers can shoot photographic effects you want. Meanwhile, the torch is equipped with power indicator, easy divers kept informed of remaining battery power, greatly improving diving safety, professionalism and diversity. This torch is ideal for technical diving equipment and recreational diving.
The portable diving torch lighting, LED wick US imports
PWM constant current drive circuit signal processing +
Professional micro-computer chip level indicator and low voltage protection function
Unique electronic anti-anti-loading design, the battery pack can be used without distinction between positive and negative
Aerospace aluminum material, shell Army regulations three hard oxidation treatment can prevent seawater corrosion
The light source: Bridgelux COB LED (color temperature of 5000K-5500K)
Maximum brightness: 2700 lumens
The degree of luminosity: 110 degrees photography fill light
Operating voltage: 12.6-8.4 V
Lamp Size: head diameter 67 mm, light body diameter 55.4 mm, length 152 mm
Lens Size: 5 mm (import PC material)
Battery Type: 18650 * 3 (lithium battery pack)
Life time: 1.5 hours Highlight profile, low-light-speed 2.5 hours
Light body weight: 542 g (without battery)
Water Weight: 380 grams (with battery)
Land Weight: 810 grams (with battery)
Water resistance: 100 meters
DM10/WM16 Light x 1
Battery x 1
Charger x 1
Silicone rope x 1
Instructions x 1
Oring x 2
Instructions for use:
1. Charge Description:
1) Connect one end of the charger into an electrical outlet when not connected to the other end of the battery case, charger indicator lights green.
2) Unscrew the flashlight, remove the battery pack, the charger and the other end inserted into the battery pack charging hole. When the light on the charger is red, indicating that the battery is charging; when the indicator shows green, it means fully charged, you can unplug it.
2. Switch Function: Press switch button for 3 seconds to turn on or off. Release the switch, the button will automatically spring back. Press the button in quick succession
Low light mode switch loop - Follow highlighted.
3. The battery indicator: 100% -70% green light, yellow light 70% -40%, 40% -10% red, 10% lower than the red light flashes.
4. Low power tips and Protection: The battery has dropped to 10%, suggesting that flash under 3; 5 seconds and then flash 3, the light enters a low state; power down
5%, the automatic shutdown protection (to prevent over-discharge of lithium batteries).
1. flashlight particular structure, and the use of professional tools for installation. Disassemble may cause damage to the flashlight.
Please double-check the flashlight water laps 2. Before each dive. If cracking or drying, the need for timely replacement of or coated with silicone oil, to ensure the integrity of the water cycle.
3. Each dive is complete, wash the outer surface of the flashlight and switch with water. When the switch is slightly stuck, you can use detergent to clean, to be hand
Flashlight dried and then stored properly.
4. In transit or not in use, the battery pack must be removed from the flashlight. Please charge promptly after each use. When not in use for a long time, but every three months charging time. Do not strike the battery pack and to prevent its heat, corrosion.
5. Do not turn on the flashlight on unattended place.
6. Do not allow children to use the flashlight when no adult care.
7. Do not direct light flashlight human or animal eyes.
8. Do not block the light is turned on when the lamp, so as not to burn the lens.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.