Took the light on a short weekend trip - here are my impressions:
- Performance - excellent - the light operated perfectly.
- Water tightness - excellent - no issues at all. I kept the o-rings well lubricated with silicone and there were zero problems.
- I used a Trustfire 6000mah battery - no issues
- Magnetic switches worked perfectly.
Overall I am very pleased with the operation of the light - for the price, I think it's hard to do better.
I have yet to take this light underwater - so this initial review is solely based on my experience thus far.
- PRICE - the equivalent light is twice the price from Big Blue.
- Construction - solid aluminum construction. Double O-ring for water-tightness - Switches are easy to operate and understand.
- Simple to use - one switch for white, the other for the red/blue/violet - intensity changes with a simple switch push
- Great light temperature - this throws a warm light - not ultra-bright almost blue - but more like a 'soft white' in your house.
- Huge light 'volume' - this is likely going to be my sole light for my small video camera.
- Fast shipping - came from overseas - arrived in less than a week.
- Rechargeable Lithium battery - the large battery should be a lifesaver and cost saver - purchased a second battery and it operates the light perfectly.
Wide angle - White, red, purple and UV light gives great pictures under water - Easy to mount - Easy to use the switches - Great quality - Great battery time Cons: - Maybe a bit heavy
Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price: $23.99