- Portable diving torch , using Cree XM-L U2 LED 6500K color temperature , up to 860 lumens.
- 8º degree center condenser + 110º degree side light .
- PWM signal processing + constant current drive circuit , using a 18650 lithium battery.
- Waterproof 60 meters .
- Specializing in micro computer chip low power and low power indicator light prompts protection.
- 's Unique electronic anti-anti- fashion design , even if the battery mistakenly loaded nor will it damage the flashlight .
- Aviation aluminum material , the thickness of the barrel professional high hard oxidation treatment can prevent seawater corrosion .
- have highlighted - low light - shining -OFF multifunction switch mode
- Smooth aluminum reflector cup . UHT , laminated alloy reflective film .
- Fitted with 4mm tempered glass lens .
- LED: CREE XM-L U2 (Max 860 lumens)
- Color Temperature: 6500k
- Runtime: High: 90 min, Low: 180min, SOS: 120 min
- Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>SOS>Off
- Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Angle of Light Beam: 16°
- Surface Treatment: Premium Hard-anodizing
- Battery: 18650 Battery*1(Not include)
- With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection
- Operation Voltage: 3V to 4.2V
- Waterproof: 60 Meters Underwater
- Dimensions: 137.7mm (Length) * 28mm (Dia. of Head)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
- Weight: 116 Grams (Without Batteries);
- 1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
- 2. Remove used battery and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
- 3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
- 1.Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
- 2.Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
- 3.The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged; it will turn green after fully charged.
- 4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
- Turn the tail clockwise until the light activates. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
- To turn the light off, back off the tail counter-clockwise until the light goes off.
- Continue to back off for approximately one full turn to eliminate the possibility of the light activating accidentally in storage. For underwater use, backing off too much will allow water to enter past the o-ring.
- Successive switch ON-OFF within two seconds to cycle through high, low, strobe.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
- Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged o-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the o-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
- 1pc * ARCHON V10S Diving Torch(Blue)
- If the light is not to be used for some time, remove the battery to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the battery during transportation to prevent it from misoperation.