- Imalent's 'Shark Series' model DDT40, multi-functional touch screen controlled flashlight, utilizes 6 LEDs to offer a broad range of illumination options and power display function. Output up to 4500lumens+1180lumens lumens creates intense area lighting combined with long reach. Idea for group leaders needing high output and multiple beam patterns, the DDT40 is a powerful addition to a team's onsite lighting tools with instant high, strobe and SOS.
- Utilizes 4pcs CREE XPL HI LEDs,and 2 pcs XP-L LED with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours Backlit touch screen panel facilitates convenient and discreet and infinite brightness adjustment.
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Electronic reverse battery protection
- Thermal control
- Memory function
- Battery capacity indicator
- Working voltage:2.8-9V
- Optimized deep metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions:139mm(length) x68mm(head diameter)x50mm(tail diameter)
- Weight:380g(battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Imalent DDT40 Flashlight
- Screen protector
- 4 pcs Imalent 18650 2600 mAh battery(Optional)
- Tip Warm: this product not included Remote controller.
How to operate Imalent DDT40 LED Flashlight?
1. Battery installation
- Unscrew the tail-cap. insert 4pcs 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 8pcs CR123A(3.0V) batteries into the flashlight with the positive(+) towards the head. Replace the battery tube.
- (Kindly note: The package is without any batteries)
2. Switch on and off
- Simple click the power switch to turn on the light, press and hold the power switch for 0.3second to turn off the light.
- 1. Using less than 4x 18650 or 8x CR123 batteries can lead to turbo mode malfunctioning, can trigger the overload protection circuit in Li-ion batteries and can even lead to explosion of CR123 batteries. As such Imelent recommends this function is used with caution and only when necessary.
- 2. Insert batteries with the positive(+) end pointing toward the flashlight head.
- 3. Do not imx rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
- 4. Do not mix batteries of different types/brands.
- 5. Do not mix batteries of different chargeablevels.
- 6. Do not use lithium batteries without a protected circuit board.
- 7. This product does not support unprotected 18650 li-ion batteries. Please also ensure that all the 18650 batteries used in the DDT40 have a button top configuration or they will not make contact with terminals in the battery compartment. Unprotected 18650 battery might cause resistance and possible to cause abnormal heat.
3. OLED Display
- (1). When the DDT40 is turned on, the OLED display will activate automatically and show lumen output, battery voltage, compass, approximate temperature and runtime. After displaying this information will remain on lumen output and 30 seconds later the OLED display will turn off automatically if without action on the right mode switch. The display can be reactivated by pressing the small right mode button.
- (2). The OLED display can be activated even when the flashlight is off to save power.
4. Mode transfer
- With the power source ON mode on DDT40 press the left mode button to switch the function between the spot and flood light. For every time the mode button is pressed, it will turn on the right flood light, followed by left flood light, then both flood lights, and spot lights accordingly. Press the left mode button for 0.3 second to activate all the hidden modes. Press for 0.3 second and release the button each time to enter the strobe-beacon-SOS accordingly. Press again the same button to enter normal lighting mode.
5. Brightness selection
- Insert batteries, press power switch one time, will get turbo output, the flashlight will change to high ourput automatically 3 minutes later to protect circult and LED. With the light on (sport or flood), press and hold the upper button "+" on the top of the touch screen (as shown in pic No.2),the brightness will increase itself,while press and hold the bottom button "-" on the touch screen ,the brightness will decrease itself,release your finger at any output you need,will save it.
6. Lock and unlock the tounch screen
- Simple click the power switch button to lock or unlock the touch screen.
- The product comes with intelligent charger, connect the charging cable to the falshlight and the AC power adapter to the wall outlet. Fully charging 4pcs 18650 batteries takes approximately 7 hours.
- (1)When the DDT40 is under charging,the battery symbol on the OLED display will flash and show the current voltage.
- (2)When the DDT40 tests error, such as wrong battery or bad battery, it will automatically stop charging, and the OLED display will show ERROR and flash.
- (3)When fully charged, DDT40 will stop charging automatically.
- When the battery symbol " " on the OLED display blinks rapidly, it indicates the remaining powe can last only 15 minutes, need to replace the battery.