My Cart (0 item)
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
The M18 Maverick is the latest tactical LED flashlight, which inherits all superior features of Olight S20, but equipped with stainless steel bezel, tactical tail switch, and special designed deep smooth reflector. It uses 2*CR123A / 2*RCR123A / 1*18650 battery to power the Cree XM-L2 LED to 500 lumens on max, and comes with dual switches. Three outputs and the strobe function are accessed by pressing the side switch, while momentary/constant on is achieved with the tail switch.
Its high efficient constant current drive circuit and precise light-heat balance control program perfectly coordinate its output and run time. With the help of Olight’s various tactical accessories (e.g.: weapon mount, filter, tactical remote switch etc), the M18 makes a perfect choice for law enforcement, military applications, outdoor activities, hunting and much more.
1. Utilizing the newest Cree XM-L2 LED, the highest output reaches 500 lumens;
2. Three adjustable brightness levels (low-medium-high) and 10HZ strobe
3. Multi-function tail switch: quickly double click the switch to activate high output; quickly triple click the switch to activate strobe; while release to quit. Push down the switch to confirm the output (high or strobe), but the side switch will be locked out then.
4. Press side switch to change the brightness in cycle, after power on the light from tail switch
5. With a strong removable pocket clip, easy and reliable for use
6. Thick stainless steel bezel protects the lens
7. Intelligent driver circuit with memory function, automatically memorizes the output level before shutdown
8. Perfectly applicable with CR123A, RCR123A & 18650 batteries
9. Aviation grade aluminum body, with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
10. Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-reflective coating
11. Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
12. Low voltage indication: the bottom side switch will shine in red, when the power is low.
13. Spring contact structure (on both the 2 poles) is adopted to enhance the ability of anti-vibration, available for flat head and oblate
Standard accessories: Lanyard*1, O-Ring*2, CR123A Battery Magazine*1, Silicon rubber boot*1, Manual, Warranty card
|Case Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Light Color||White Light|
|Lamp cup material||Aluminum|