UltraFire WF-139 18650/CR123A/14500 Charger
How to use?
Insert one or two 3.7V batteries to charge. Since the device has two isolated channels, you can simultaneously charge two batteries with different capacities.
* Note: although CR123A batteries can be charged by this unit, a spacer is required to insert CR2 batteries into the slots and this spacer is not included in this package.
An official ultrafire spacer will become available soon as an add-on. In the meantime, you may bend a paper clip to charge CR2 batteries.
Awesome charger that charges everything (except for RCR123A, which requires spacers). Charging voltage is between 4.16V and 4.17V tested (when charging single 14500 cell). Built quality is awesome with speedy charging 450mA performance. This charger is safe to use with protected or non-protected rechargeable li-ion cell.
Product description & measurements
100V/220V auto AC switch
- 3.6V/3.7V CR123A*, 18650, 14500, 18500, 17670, 17500 rechargeable batteries
* a spacer is required to charge CR123A
Output: 4.2V @ 450mA
- 1 to 2 hours for CR123A batteries
- 2 to 4 hours for 18650 batteries
Length: 5.31 "
Height: 2.36 "
Width: 1.18 "
Weight: 7.58 oz
Length: 13.5 cm
Height: 6.0 cm
Width: 3.0 cm
Weight: 215 gram
Regular Price: $64.60
Special Price: $59.95