- 1.USB output
- 2.Use for Li-ion Battery,mobilephone,car
- 3.ROHS ,CE
- 4.car charger
Battery Charger User Manual:
BC-02 Charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries, like 10400,14500,14650,18500,17670,18650,18700 etc, it can charge 10440,16340 and 18350 with 2pcs spacers.Green & Red LED indicators for standby, charging and full charged.With 2 full charged batteries, BC-02 Charge also can charge those devices power blow 5.0V/500mA, such as mobile phone, MP3, etc.BC-02 Charger is with built-in auto cut off device and timer protection, which can prevent charger from short circuit caused by exposure, wrong polarity and unproper usage.
- 2.Functional specification
- “USB” Gear: USB 5.0V/500mA voltage output.
“0.5A” Gear: Charging current 500mA.
“1A” Gear: Charging current 1000mA.
- 1. Once the external power is connected with BC-02 Charger, the system begins to self-inspection, then gear indicator of 0.5A is being on in red, the indicators of channels turn green. It is standby for changing. BC-02 charger starts to charge the batteries in 3 seconds after batteries are properly inserted. The indicator lights is being red until the batteries are full charged and the lights will turn green.
- 2. When BC-02 Charger is in standby status, insert over-discharging batteries (battery voltage≤2.0V) properly. Charger will start the activation capabilities of battery. After the battery is activated, the indicator turns red, then batteries will be charged as normal.Note: Due to disparate over-discharge frequency, capacity and over-discharge degree, the time of battery activation are different.
- 3. After battery is inserted into left channel, the USB output indicator turn red without inputting external power at this moment. If we take the battery away from left channel, the USB output indicator will turn off and there are no output from USB socket.
- 4. Charging current gear: 0.5A-1.0A. It will be transformed between 0.5A and 1.0A by press the button. The default gear is 0.5A.
- 5. When the charger is in standby state, inserting batteries in wrong way will lead to short circuit, while the charging indicators of each channel will keep green until batteries are inserted properly, which will protect charger from short circuit damage.
- 6. With external power input properly, the charger will stop automatically when battery are fully charged. If battery are forgotten to remove from the charger for a long time. BC-02 Charger will automatically recharge them when their voltage are delected lower than 3.9V.
- 7. Using USB discharge, if the battery voltage of the left channel is too low, USB is no output under protection and the red light turns off.
Specification of BC-02 Charger
- Input AC12V DC/1.0A
- 0.5A CC Current>450mA
- 1A CC Current>950mA
- Cut-off Voltage4.2±0.05V
- CV Cut-off voltage<100mA
- Standby Current<20mA
- TC Current (battery voltage 2~3V)90±20mA
- Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage3.9V ± 0.015mA
- Activation Voltage (battery voltage<2V)0.45 ± 0.015mA
- Opertation Temperature0 - 40°C
- Storage Temperature-40 - +70°C
- USB Discharging structures
- USB interface Output Floating voltage5.0-5.5V
- USB Output<120mV
- Output Floating Current<10mA
- Maximum Output Current500mA
- Battery Output Cut-off Voltage2.8±0.05V
- Package Weight:0.33kg
- Package Size:18cm x 5cm x 14cm
- 1 *UniqueFire BC-U2 battery charger
- 1 * AC Adapter
- 1 * Car charger