Imalent MS06 Professional Flashlight 6 Mode 200-25000LM CREE XHP Led Lamp Rechargeable Torch Super Bright Lantern + 3 Batteries
Special Price $172.00 Regular Price $199.95
- IMALENT MS06 is a can-sized super bright searching flashlight that blasts a max output of 25,000 lumens and a max beam distance of 513 meters. This 25,000 lumens flashlight can be quickly charged with the three included 4000 mAh 21700 Li-ion power batteries via the magnetical USB port. The amount of light that the IMALENT MS06 flashlight emits is truly remarkable, a wide beam angle and strobe function are quite ideal for Search and Rescue. Extremely small for a flashlight with this much power, only 4.68” long plus a flat light body, this flashlight is the perfect tool for exploring and search and rescue. The battery level indicator lets you know the status of your batteries. Additional features include intelligent memory circuit, lockout function and six output levels. Once you see the raw power of a 25,000-lumen flashlight, you will never feel troubled at night adventures, such as searching, caving, patrolling, etc.
- Utilizes 6 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd LEDs.The lifespan up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 25,000lumens.
- Powered by three rechargeable 4000mAh 21700 Li-ion batteries
- Instant turbo output by double press the power switch button while triple press the power switch button, can get lowest output
- Product size:56(head diameter)*51(body diameter)*119(length)mm
- Net weight：572g(battery included)
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass.
- Aluminum SMO reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body,wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment .
- IPX-8 standard waterproof(2 meters submersible).
- 1.5m impact resistant.
- Tail stand capability
Write Your Own Review