Skilhunt DS20 Led flashlight CREE XM-L2 480 Luems EDC camping Torch compatible with 18650 16340 CR123A
Special Price $35.99 Regular Price $42.00
Out of stock
- Super bright & lastest CREE XM-L2 LED, High-performance, High-efficiency and energy conservation.
- Durable aluminum vacuum plating reflector, Efficiency reflection, perfect beamshot, excellent structure and temperature resistance.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with 99% luminousness anti-reflective coating.
- Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization.
- Multi-level dissipating heat design, excellent heat dissipation. Flashlight head integrated construction, high thermal conductivity.
- Side switch button to transferring mode user-friendly interface to adjust output.
- Four output levels and strobe, suitable for different environment.
- Wide input range provides more choices of batteries.
- Automatic memory function, remember bast used setting and can be preset to specific output mode for instant access.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- Low-voltage prompts function, the light will flash when the battery is low, remind user replace the battery on time.
- Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip.
- Dual recoil absorbing springs, battery impact resistance.
- Tail stand as a candle-light.
- Tail hand hole design for lanyard use, to prevent accidental dropping.
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Max output: 480 Lumens
- Max runtime:240 hrs
- Max beam distance: 123 meters
- Max peak beam intensity: 3800cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact resistant: 1.5 Meter
- Battery: 1x18650 or 2x CR123A,2x RCR123（（not included））
- Rated Range: 3V ~ 9V
- Length 110mm/4.33inch
- Head diameter 24mm/0.94inch
- Body diameter 22.8mm/0.9inch
- Weight: 55g / 1.9oz (without battery)
- Clip, lanyard, magnet replace O-ring, Operator’s manual, Warranty card, Spare O-ring
- 1. Battery installation & Replace magnet: Insert the battery into the flashlight,the battery positive pole
- toward the light head. Ensure batteries are inserted correctly,the flashlight will not operate with
- incorrectly inserted batteries. Ensure when the light turning on,the beam is directed away from the eyes.
- When take the light with Bankcards(magnetic) or Cell phone,should replaced Magnet with O-ring.
- 2. Flashlight turning on/off: When the flashlight was OFF status:
- Press the side switch to memorized brightness level.
- Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second,to low mode.
- Quickly double press side switch to turbo mode.
- When the flashlight was ON(any mode) status:
- Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second to turn off.
- 3. Brightness & mode selection: Brightness level:
- Press side switch to Low-Mid-High-Turbo, cycle.
- Special modes
- Quickly double press the side switch to Strobe (10Hz),Press side switch back to previous brightness level.
- 4. Low voltage indication
- When the battery voltage drop down,the red indicator will blink twice every seconds.
Write Your Own Review